Thursday, February 5, 2009

Foreclosures

Recently, our country has fallen victim to a serious financial problem. This problem is that many homes are being foreclosed, which is when a mortgage lender reclaims a home because the home owner fails to repay the mortgage. This can be very devastating to home owners, because they lose their home and they are forced to move out within a very short period of time. I don't know any body who has had their home foreclosed, because they chose wisely when buying, and I take that as an example for how I should be deciding when I'm older. I believe that the government shouldn't help people whose homes have been foreclosed. I know it sounds cruel, but when someone goes looking for a home, they should always check to see if he or she can afford it. Also, the buyer should be saving money in case a sudden problem arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eagles - Hotel California.mp3