Thursday, February 26, 2009

iPhoto Project

I've just finished making an iPhoto project that spelled out my name and had pictures that represented who I am. I started out and was trying to have all the letters that spelled out my name represent a part of me, but I found that was too laborious and time consuming for me to complete it in time. So, if there was a complication during the process, it was that I couldn't find many letters that I thought were original enough for me to include in the project. Once I got my letters, it was smooth sailing from there, and I'm glad that I'm now able to use iPhoto!

1 comment:

  1. i agree blake, that was pretty tough to find the letters. It was tough to find a common topic with all those letters. I bet it was especially hard for you because your name is longer than mine and also has some more difficult letters in there. I thought the hardest part was using two tools because i didn't want to distort my pictures too much. I liked yours a lot i might add. Your building topic was very sophisticated. If i had to vote yours would be the best but everyone's was well done. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORD B LAKE!

    ReplyDelete

Eagles - Hotel California.mp3