Thursday, February 5, 2009

Animal Farm

Right now, I'm reading the novel Animal Farm by George Orwell. I'm about half way through the book, and I love it! Its tough reading it as a human (which is probably the only way to read it) because it constantly bashes all the problems that humans have caused and can cause because of our nature. The book is about a farm where the farmer is neglecting his animals, drinks constantly, and doesn't care about the condition of the farm's buildings. The animals decide to revolt against the farmer, driving him away into town. They turn the farm into Animal Farm, becoming self-sufficient while maintaining a relatively luxurious lifestyle. Another pro for the book is that it isn't very long, about 100 pages, so I strongly suggest reading it!

1 comment:

  1. wow Blake sounds like a really good book! haha I've never heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Farms are cool, so I'll definitely try reading it sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Eagles - Hotel California.mp3